I kind of figured I would do something a bit different today and talk about some little known or unknown facts about me. I came across this idea on Pinterest after typing in the term BLOG POST IDEAS. So here we goooooo!
1. My eyes are amber, and it is the rarest eye color in the world (or so I’ve read.)
2. I’m an only child. It’s just me, myself and I. I’ve got a lot of free time on my hands.
3. I have a weird taste in music that ranges from classic rock, classical music like Vivaldi, to Pirates of the Caribbean remixes, EDM, Nightcore, and Santiano. But country does not fit into this music range at all. I’ve hated the turn it has taken within the past few years.
4. I can spit water out from between my two front teeth. Ok, moving on….
5. I tend to like “ugly” animals, like turtles, hippos, elephants, snakes, etc.
6. I prefer VSCO over Instagram as far as photo editing goes…but I prefer the sociability of Instagram more.
7. Blistex is my favorite lip balm for dried, cracked, winter lips, even though it tastes kind of medicated.
8. I’m a size 8 in shoes.
9. I love Monster Energy Drinks…preferably the classic Monster, and now the Monster Juice (the pink punch flavor.)
10. I have a pet mouse named Felicity (that means happy) Mayo the Moose. And yes, I call her a Moose…not a mouse.
11. I only have one game on my phone, and it is Disney Tsum Tsum. It’s cute, bright, fast-paced, and makes me smile.
12. I love llamas and alpacas. We have a good number where I work. I especially love the alpacas, and go eat lunch in their pasture with one of my friends. They trust me enough to let me give them kisses.
13. I’ve never set foot in a gym, nor have I ever had a workout routine. I was just built skinny.
14. I love/hate dresses. I love them because you don’t have to worry about putting a whole outfit together, and I hate them because I’m scared that I’ll flash someone by accident.
15. I suffer from anxiety, as well as chronic pain, but we’ll talk about that another time.
16. I love Chick-Fil-A peach milkshakes, and their classic chicken sandwiches.
17. I want to get free-range pet chickens within the next year.
18. I have a container garden on my back porch with a cucumber plant, two tomato plants, herbs, and beans, and so far, only one tomato plant has decided to cooperate and produce any fruit. Greaaaattttttt……
19. I love photographing the South River and the Chesapeake Bay.
20. I love having dark nail polish on my toenails and bright colors on my fingernails…I also like dark colors on my fingernails, but I hate bright colors on my toenails!
21. I have a weird leg tan-line that cuts off at the middle of my thigh because of the shorts I wear to work and my constant exposure to the sun…
22. I want to grow my hair super long…maybe all the way down my back…?
23. I’m currently re-reading Hamlet for the 8th time.
24. I plan to re-read Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth after I finish Hamlet, and then reread the entire Harry Potter Series.
25. I’ve never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland, but will be going there this time next year! (MK 2018!)
26. I hate singing, but will occasionally belt out a few Disney songs…like “You’re Welcome” from Moana, “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana, “Mother Knows Best” from Tangled, or “Prince Ali” from Aladdin.
27. I can’t sharpen an eyeliner pencil to save my life.
28. I don’t really like liquid eyeliner either, so that’s a bummer.
29. My crush is tall-ish, dark, and handsome as all get out.
30. I cannot sleep without a fan running.
31. I love lotions that smell like food, or vanilla.
32. I was homeschooled my entire life, and I didn’t turn out socially awkward at all. Okay…maybe a little bit, but it has to do with the fact that I’m clumsy.
33. Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin. And I am a PROUD SLYTHERIN.
34. I’m planning a Rey cosplay costume to wear to Comic-Con this year in Baltimore!
35. When I was 19, I wanted to move to Florida and be a Disney Princess.
36. I get upset when little babies start to cry.
37. Sometimes I used skin colored eyeshadow as concealer if I run out of my regular stick concealer, and it does a surprisingly good job too.
38. My ears STILL aren’t pierced.
39. I love Chinese food.
40. I make a delicious clam and white wine alfredo sauce.
41. My room is always messy, even though it drives me nuts to have it that way.
42. Baby goats make me smile.
43. I hate yoga.
44. But I love YOGURT. So there.
45. Pickles are life.
46. Can someone please pass the rice crispy treats?
And that’s all I can think of right now….
So please take a second to give this a LIKE and FOLLOW my blog and my blog’s social media accounts if you are not already doing so!
Until Next Time
Peace, Love, and Glitter!
❤ XOXO ,3