Here are the questions, along with my answers.
1. What is the second passion you have besides makeup?
I love to write and draw, and I would love to be able to write and illustrate a series of children’s books one day. 🙂
2. Makeup is to enhance your beauty or to hide the imperfections?
I think that it can be a combination of both.
I love my eyes, and do my makeup so that they will really stand out. I also use makeup to cover my acne so that I have a nice complexion that won’t take the focus away from my eyes…
3. What is one product you just can’t get the hang of? Or if that’s not applicable, that you cannot stand to use.
Fake eyelashes. I’m never gonna be able to get them to stick to my eyelids and they’ll always be in my way.
4. What is the biggest challenge you are facing in the world of blogging?
I have learned that blogging takes a heck of a lot more time than I had originally thought it would take.
I have learned that I have to start planning posts in advance, and I am really glad that I found the SCHEDULE option.
That means I can schedule posts to post to my blog when I am at work, so I can write up posts in advance but keep my blog active throughout the week, even when I can’t get to my computer.
5. Biggest beauty trend regret?
Don’t have one.
I do my own thing and don’t really follow trends.
One trend that is annoying me however, is the full face glam makeup that is so thick and heavy that it is bordering on drag makeup. I also hate the faded eyebrow trend (eyebrows on fleek or whatever the kids say these days.)
6. What is one makeup product you wish companies would improve and why?
Eyeshadow sticks! I feel like they just are too creamy and wear off too quickly…
7. Do you prefer reading a book or watching TV/a movie?
Neither. I prefer browsing the internet on my tablet and I read online articles on there and watch a ton of DIY HowTo videos.
8. Which shade and brand of lipstick are you wearing right now?
I am currently wearing Fussy Princess Lip Glaze by
Serpentine Beauty. It is a really light pink color.
9. How important are dreams? Do you find them symbolically meaningful/relevant to your life?
I usually discount my dreams, but recently, my dreams seem to have elements that play out in my day to day life, so I am starting to pay a bit more attention to them.
10. Who’s someone that inspires you?
Mykie from GlamAndGore.
She’s wild and crazy and loud and does what she loves and doesn’t apologize for scaring people with her work (which is terrifyingly brilliant FYI!) Her work has really inspired me to step out of my comfort zone and do gore makeup, and I have really come to enjoy that makeup form.
11. What is it that you do not like about yourself and would like to change?
I’m pretty happy with myself the way I am, although I’d be more than happy to get rid of the adult acne that is plaguing me.
So I hope you all enjoyed this post!
I tag EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.
Also, don’t forget to click the Follow Button at the top of this page as well as go to my FB page and LIKE IT.
Until Next Time
Peace, Love, and Glitter
❤ XOXO ❤