I was browsing around on Tumblr today when I found this tag and I figured, oh what the heck, I’ll do it on my blog!
So let’s get started.
1. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Please don’t put me on the spot like this…..seriously.
First question and I’m put onthe spot with no answer.
Does that count? I really love that movie.
2. What Disney character do you relate to the most?
I want to say Elsa, with all of her bottled up emotions, but I wasn’t a huge fan of Frozen…but we aren’t talking about favorite movie…just which character I relate to best.
3. What Disney girl is the prettiest?
Her hair is the best thing ever, plus she reminds me of Demelza from ‘Poldark’. (Gotta put that Poldark reference in there somewhere!)
4. What Disney guy is the hottest?
I really want to say Kristoff….look at that face.
5. Who is your favorite side kick?
Djali, Esmerelda’s pet goat!
I mean HULLO, it’s a cute goat, with an earring
who belongs to a gypsy!
LOOK AT HIS LITTLE STUMPY GOAT LEGS!!!!
OH MY GOSHHHH SO CUTE!6. Favorite villain?
7.All time favorite Disney soundtrack?
Again, didn’t like the movie, but it had a great soundtrack!
“I look once more just beyond the riverbend…”
8. Scene in Disney film that makes you cry?
When Mufasa dies in The Lion King…I literally attacked my Mum when I first saw that part of the film when I was like, 4….I spit in her face because she didn’t turn the sound down…
I also cry when I’m watching the sea turtle scene in Finding Nemo.
That always gets me.
9. Who’s your least favorite Disney character?
Princess Anna….even though I look like her….and we happen to have the same name….
10. Which scene in a Disney film makes you mad?
When Dumbo’s mother is taken away from him….oh lord….the feels…>:(
Either that or when Bambi’s mother is killed by the hunters.
11. Have you ever been to a Disney park?
12. Disneyland or Disneyworld?
I’d say DisneyWorld because it’s bigger and it’s in FL, so it is closer to where I live.
13. Do you prefer 2D animation or 3D animation?
14. What is a fairly tale or theme you would want in the next Disney film?
It’s a Russian folk/fairy tale about a girl named Vasilisa who is sent by her stepmother and stepsisters to work for an evil witch who eats people who come to her house….Vasilisa just happens to have a talking magical doll, and the doll helps her outsmart Baba Yaga, then Vasilisa’s stepmother and sisters are burnt to ashes
and at the very end Vasilisa marries a prince.
Of course it’s weird…it’s a Russian folk tale…being Russian, it’s what I grew up on…
I think Disney could make something out of it as long as they keep it on the creepy side.
15. Favorite thing you own that is Disney?
A rhinestone Mickey Mouse face outline necklace!
16. First Disney film you have seen?
It was either Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs or Cinderella.
17. Last Disney film you have currently watched?
18. Is there a Disney movie you have not seen?
Yeah. Couldn’t tell you which one, but I know that there are Disney movies I haven’t seen. They are probably all the sequels to the original films.
19. What is an animated non-disney movie that you like?
Kung Fu Panda.
20. Favorite disney quote from any disney film?
Flynn Rider, Tangled,
“A horrible decision, really.”
21. Which upcoming Disney film are you most looking forward to see?
I dunno…I’m pretty excited to see the TV series of Tangled….but I don’t think that counts.
I have heard that they’re working on another live-action Alice In Wonderland film….
Through The Looking Glass so I am super excited for that if it’s true!
22. Last question which main Disney Disney character (Mickey for example) is your favorite?
Probably Daisy Duck. She’s pretty glammed up.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
So if you are reading this to the very end, please consider yourself TAGGED.
Don’t forget to link my blog if you do this post!
Until Next Time!
Peace, Love, and Glitter!
❤ XOXO ❤