Yes, my dear loveys, I know that I am spamming ya’ll with posts today….I haven’t felt this well in awhile, so I am making up for days when I should have blogged, was planning to blog, but didn’t blog because I felt too sick or tired to do so.
So this post is The Creative Blogger Award.
A huge thank you to FunLovinTravelers for nominating me!
Ya’ll need to go to her blog and check it out, it is so great!
So here is how this Award works…(By the way, I am not going to nominate 10 bloggers because I am a rebel….so I am nominating ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS! Yes, that means you…)
– Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link
– Share 5 facts about yourself
– Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links
– Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award
– Pass the rules along
So without further ado–here are my five facts!
1. My eyes are amber, which is apparently a really rare eye color.
2. I am allergic to corn. Yes, corn. I am busy trying to raise Corn Allergy Awareness, because CORN IS IN **almost** EVERYTHING!!!!
Plus, most corn is GMO corn, and it is not good for people to be ingesting. If my mom wants some corn product to eat, she makes sure that it is GMO-Free, and organic as well. I however, can’t even eat GMO-free corn…:(
3. I’m pretty good at drawing. I recently drew a koi fish (who I named Lawrence) and he is currently the background on my iphone.
4. I cannot eat breakfast in the morning or else I feel horribly queasy…I can drink coffee with no issues, but trying to keep down actual food is really hard for some reason.
5. I am totally addicted to Arby’s curly fries and their sweet tea…it is am amazing combo.
Until Next Time!
Peace, Love, and Glitter!
❤ XOXO ❤