I never get picked for anything. At least not recently. HOWEVER, I just got word that I was nominated a couple of days ago for the Liebster Award by the blogger, RedLipstickAndNerdGlasses.
You can find a link to her blog HERE!
I really like her blog, and am very grateful that she nominated me for this award–as a new blogger, it really means the world to me that someone would pick me for this!:)
So here’s how the Liebster Award works.
Thank and link the person who nominated you
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate 10 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them
Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer
Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
So I’m going to hop into answering the ten questions assigned to me!
1. Who is your favorite Youtuber?
ANSWER: Grav3yardGirl AKA BUNNY! Oh my gosh, I found Bunny’s videos a few months ago when I was going through a really tough family crisis, and just watching her videos cheered me up and inspired me to start making my own videos, so I started my Youtube channel. Because of her sassiness, I’ve learned to rock a messy, sassy bun, actually say “sippy sippy….AHHHHH!” when drinking tea or other drinks (even out in public) talk to myself when I’m shopping, and just be myself. Okay I’m babbling….
2. High heels or sneakers
ANSWER: High heels, since they can go with either dressy outfits, or even jeans…sneakers….not so much.
3. Would you like to have a tattoo?
ANSWER: I have several tattoos that I have picked out for myself HOWEVER, I have serious commitment issues, and fear that I would spazz out after getting a tattoo and then proceed to scrub it off with a Brillo pad the next day.
4. What was your favorite movie during your childhood?
ANSWER: Toy Story. Looking back, I’m sorta creeped out by that movie….I loved it though. I collected the toys and everything…
5. What is your favorite book?
ANSWER: ALL of the Harry Potter books. You can’t make me pick just one. I’m kinda a rebel like that…got a problem with that? Fine…send me to Azkaban Prison then why don’t ya? Potterhead for life.
6. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
ANSWER: My favorite actor is Johnny Depp just cause….uhmmm well….HULLO! It’s Johnny Depp! And my favorite actress is Helena Bonham Carter. Coincidentally, they tend to be seen in many Tim Burton films together, due to the fact that Burton is Helena’s husband and Johnny is Burton’s best friend.
7. Would you rather go out at night or stay home watching a movie/reading a book?
ANSWER: I’d rather stay at home cause all the creepy people come out at night where I live. Besides staying in is a nice excuse for me to wear lazy sweatpants, oversized teeshirts, and watch a movie while skimming fashion blogs and baking cupcakes:)
8. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
ANSWER: I don’t read fashion magazines….I prefer fashion blogs.
9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
ANSWER: I would go back to either Victorian Era London, or New Orleans, cause I love the clothes and the architecture. I might also wanna go back to the Salem witch hunts, though I might get myself hanged….I’ve always been a bit…what’s the term….offbeat and different.
10. What’s your favorite makeup product?
ANSWER: Either my NYX Studio Liquid Liner or my Covergirl Clean Concealer. Such a serious toss up since I use both products every single day!
OK–next part of this award is where I nominate ten other bloggers….now the only issue is that I can’t really find out how many followers they have, so I’m gonna ignore the number of followers and just nominate blogs that I really really like and continue to read day after day!
So there are the 10 favorite blogs of mine who I have tagged! So here are your questions…made for YOU by MOI.
My questions for you
1.What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What item do you have the most of in your closet? (jeans, tank tops, maxi skirts, etc.)
3. What’s the most expensive item you own in your wardrobe?
4. What is one of your favorite things about blogging?
5. Have you ever experienced ‘buyers remorse’ and if so, what item caused you to feel this way?
6. Where is your favorite place to travel to, and why?
7. Would you rather spend a weekend at a mountain resort, or the beach?
8. If you could have any beauty item handed to you (no matter what the price of the item) what would you want?
9. What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
10. Where do you hope to see yourself in ten to fifteen years?
So there you go! I think I have succesfully completed The Liebster Award! Thanks again to RedLipstickandNerdGlasses for the nomination! 🙂
Until Next Time!
Peace Love and Glitter!
❤ XOXO ❤